Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd. has released a notice inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Officers on 300 vacancies in the Marketing & operations (clerical cadre) for its branches in Mumbai (MMRDA) and Pune under Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021. The online application submission has been started from 22nd December 2021 and the last date to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 is 31st December 2021. Read the article below for further details regarding Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021- Overview
|Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|Starting date||22nd December 2021|
|Closing Date||31st December 2021|
|Job Location||Mumbai and Pune|
Saraswat Bank Eligibility Criteria
- It is essential for every candidate to ensure minimum eligibility with respect to the minimum educational qualification and age limit before applying for the posts of junior officers.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (graduation) with at least 60% marks. OR They must have a master’s degree (Post Graduation) with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates applying for the Junior officer posts must have a one-year experience post qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2021)
- The candidate must not exceed the upper age limit of 27 Years to apply for Junior Officer posts.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Application Fee
- The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 750/- for submitting applications for the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Saraswat Bank Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages:
- Online Examination
- Interview Round
The candidates have to qualify for the online examination to get eligible to appear in the interview round of the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- Here are the important dates regarding Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021.
|Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021- Important Dates|
|Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021 notification released||21st December 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||22nd December 2021|
|Last date to apply online||31st December 2021|
Saraswat Bank Apply Online Link
The candidates interested and eligible for 300 junior officer posts in Saraswat Cooperative Bank can apply online either by visiting the official website @saraswatbank.com or by clicking on the direct apply online button below. The Saraswat Bank online application submission has been started from 22nd December 2021 and the last date to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment is 31st December 2021.
|Job Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to apply online for Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
- The candidates willing to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Saraswat Bank @saraswatbank.com or apply from the direct link
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the details required. You will get your login credentials.
- Then click on the Login button using your registered E-mail id and password.
- Start the application process by filling in the necessary details.
- Verify your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before the final submission.
- Upload documents, pay the application fee if applicable.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and download your application form for future reference.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Time allotted for
each test (Separately timed)
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|