Manav Garima Yojana Beneficiary List Declared at @esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Government Declared Manav Garima Yojana Beneficiary List 2021, માનવ ગરિમા યોજના લાભાર્થી યાદી, Manav Garima Yojana Labharthi Yadi 2021 at esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in. Who has filled the form in the Manav Garima Yojana Their Name has been announced in the computerized draw, the list of selected beneficiaries has been announced to the public. You can check whether your name is on the list from the e-social welfare website or check your name in the file given below.
Notification Date: 20/10/2021
Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat Last Date 2021 : मानव गरिमा योजना, Manav Garima Yojana In Gujarati Last Date And Start Date Information, માનવ ગરિમા યોજના.
Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat Last Date 2021: The Government Of Gujarat, Known For Its Advantageous Schemes For The People Of The State Is Very Concerned About Every Single Individual. With The Help Of The Ministry Of Tribal Affairs, The State Government Has Launched To Encourage Entrepreneurship In Scheduled Cast Individuals And Thus, Improving Employment.
Amidst The Nationwide Lockdown Due To COVID-19 Pandemic, The Poor Strata Of The Society Suffered Adversely In Terms Of Financial Security And Support. Shri Vijay Rupani, Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Gujarat Thought Of A Solution To Help The Poor. A Scheme Called Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Was Introduced To Help The People Belonging To The Category Of Scheduled Castes Within The State. The Government Of Gujarat Initiated This Scheme To Empower And Strengthen The Economic Conditions Of The SC Category Citizens.
The Chief Minister Of Gujarat Vijay Rupani Has Launched Manav Garima Yojana In Order To Financially Help Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Obc, And Backward Classes Of The State. Under This Scheme Entrepreneurship In The Above-Mentioned Casts, Individuals Will Be Promoted In Order To Generate Adequate Income And Self-Employment. The Government Is Also Going To Provide Additional Tools/Equipment To Socially Backward Classes So That They Can Carry On Their Local Businesses.
These Tools Will Be Given Mainly To Vegetable Sellers, Carpenters, And Persons Involved In Planting. Financial Help Will Also Be Given Of Rs 4000 To The Eligible Beneficiaries Under Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana. With The Successful Implementation Of This Scheme, The Unemployment Rate Of The State Will Go Down. Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Is Also Going To Improve The Economic Status Of The State. You Can Apply For This Scheme Through Online And Offline Modes.
Information Manav Garima Yojana 2021
People From The Sc Communities Can Start Their Own Business And Run It Successfully By Applying To This Scheme. This Scheme Provides Additional Tools/Equipment To Socially Backward Class Community So As To Generate Adequate Income And Self Employment.
Online Form And How To Apply ?
The Government Of Gujarat, Known For Its Advantageous Schemes For The People Of The State Is Very Concerned About Every Single Individual. With The Help Of The Ministry Of Tribal Affairs, The State Government Has Launched To Encourage Entrepreneurship In Scheduled Cast Individuals And Thus, Improving Employment. People From The Sc Communities Can Start Their Own Business And Run It Successfully By Applying To This Scheme. The Government Will Help These Applicants Financially. In Conclusion, They Can Uplift Their Life And Their Families’ Future By Working For Their Own In Whatever The Location They Want To Work In.
Benefits Of Manav Garima Yojana
There Are Many Benefits Of The Manav Garima Yojana And Some Of The Benefits Of The Scheme Are Mentioned Below In The Following List:-
- This Will Help All Of The People Of The Scheduled Caste Category To Come Up With Their Own Businesses Amidst The Lockdown
- Under Manav Garima Yojana Monetary Help Or Apparatuses Are Given To The Beneficiaries
- Under This Plan, Monetary Help Rs. 4000 For Gear Buy Will Be Given, Without Getting Bank Credit.
- Various Tools Will Be Provided To The Beneficiaries So That They Can Carry On Their Local Businesses
The Following Documents Are Required While Applying For The Manav Garima Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- Bpl Certificate
- College Id Proof
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- Sc Caste Certificate
- Voter Id Card
The Purpose Of The Scheme:
- Individuals Who Want To Start A Small Business Are Given Self-Employed Business-Employment Kits.
Terms And Conditions:
- The Age Limit Of The Applicant Should Be 15 To 20 Years.
- People Belonging To Scheduled Castes Whose Annual Limit Is ₹ 1,50,000 In Rural Areas And ₹ 4 In Urban Areas. Have 150,000.
- There Is No Income Limit For The Most Backward Castes Among The Scheduled Castes.
- If The Beneficiary Or Other Family Members Of The Beneficiary Have Availed The Benefit Earlier Under This Scheme, The Benefit Is Not Recoverable Under This Scheme
- The Applicant Must Be A Permanent Resident Of Gujarat State
- An Applicant Must Be Scheduled Caste Category Member
- The Applicant Must Belong To Below The Poverty Line Category
- The Annual Family Income Of The Applicants Must Be Less Than-
- 47,000/- For Rural
- 60,000/- For Urban
Tool Kits Are Provided For A Total Of 4 Types Of Business. (List Is As Follows.)
- Aadhar Card
- Agricultural Blacksmith / Welding Work
- Beauty Parlor
- Created Broom Supada
- Different Types Of Ferries
- Document To Be Submitted
- Evidence Of Study
- Example Of Annual Income
- Example Of Applicant’s Gender
- Fish Seller
- Floor Mill
- Hair Cutting
- Hot, Cold Drinks, Snack Sales
- Making A Divet Of Rs (Sakhi Mandal Sisters)
- Milk-Yogurt Seller
- Mobile Repairing
- Papad Creation
- Paper Cup And Dish Making (Sakhimandal)
- Pickle Making
- Pressure Cooker For Cooking (Beneficiaries Of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
- Proof Of Having Taken Business Oriented Training
- Proof Of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Puncture Kit
- Ration Card
- Repairing Electric Appliances
- Sentencing Work
- Spice Mill
- Vehicle Servicing And Repairing
|Manav Garima Yojana 2021||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Citizen Help Manual||Click Here|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|
|Video Gallery||Click Here|
|Contact Details||Click Here|